Sunday, December 21, 2008

Plan a little so you can do a lot...

"Plan a little so you can do a lot more" is the title of one of the chapters of a great book titled 42 Rules of Marketing http://www.42rules.com/marketing/ by Laura Lowell. So where do you start with your plan? Here are the first 3 things I would recommend:

1. Define what your business objective is; know what you want to accomplish

2. Get to know your customers

3. Create a budget

Tell me your thoughts? What are some of the things you struggle with when it comes to marketing your business? Or what is the greatest piece of advise anyone ever gave you?

1 comment:

  1. My biggest struggle is juggling multiple responsibilities. I'm sure that taking the time to do more planning before beginning to work is something I need to remind myself to do, each and every day. (Would that I could!)

    ReplyDelete