Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Intentions

I believe we always want to start out on the right foot...my new years resolution (I should say one of them, right up there with lose 5lbs, get more sleep and eat less chocolate) is to be more consistant with the things that will help me grow my business and give some small and medium size companies, a value add - which is what I hope this blog will be.

I know that not everyone who reads this will find it enlightening. But, I am putting these thoughts and ideas out here - in cyberspace, with the intention to offer some advice and tips that I have learned along the way. These are many of the same techniques I use with my clients while helping them grow and market their companies.

When we talk about good intentions, we are saying, "this is what I really want to do, what I intend to do". We are not saying, "by God with out fail, I will never miss a day at the gym, I will never miss a blog posting, I will never think a bad thought about the smelly guy on the bus next to me". We are affirming that we want to our best.

So as you go through your day, your work plan, exercise plan or weight loss plan, be good to yourself. Know, you will forget, sleep in or eat that extra piece of super dark chocolate with that small glass of wine because it taste so good...

And, wake up tomorrow and put your best intention forward, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment